Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School Tag

I know, I know, this isn't a tutorial..but I'm bored and I LOVE Q&A's! So now this blog will include makeup tutorials, hauls, lifestyle pictures, and Q&A's! :)


1. What year of school/college are you going into? I'm a Softmore in college
2. What are you excited and/or nervous for this year? I'm taking a Speech class and I HATE public speaking! I figure it's best to take it now then when I transfer to a University with bigger classes :/
3. What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school? I looove getting new school supplies. It's like Christmas for me lol
4. What grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school? Senior year of High School. I was always the person who would rather sleep in til the last minute than wake up early to put on my face
5. Where or from whom do you like getting inspiration for back to school trends & styles? Magazines or my cousins. My cousins have a huge impact on my fashion choices
6. What are your favorite upcoming "back to school"/fall trends for this year? Honestly I don't know what the trend will be this fall. I haven't picked up a magazine for a few months
7. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies? Office Depot
8. What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping? Forever 21, American Eagle, Victorias Secret
9. Will you be carrying a backpack or a purse to school this year? Which do you prefer? Purse. I just take a notebook and laptop to class
10. What are 3 non-beauty essentials you HAVE to carry in your backpack/purse? phone, chapstick, gum
11. What are 3 beauty essentials that you HAVE to carry in you backpack/purse? eyeliner, perfume, powder foundation
12. What are your go-to hair products for this year, and what is your go to hair style? Neutrogena hair-detangler stuff. And I typically wear my hair straight
13. What are your go-to makeup products for this year and what is your go-to makeup look for school? Bare Minerals foundation, MAC concealer, bronzer, UD Naked Palette, Benefit's They're Real Mascara
14. What are your go-to clothing items for back to school, and what accessories to you plan to rock this year? tanks, jeans, shorts, sandals, and my pandora bracelet and gold necklace with my name in cursive
15. Who do you tag?! anyone who wants to give this a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment