Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Penny For Your Thoughts

This blog is where I will post makeup tutorials, hauls and maybe sometimes upload some pictures of my life. 

First I applied my everyday face makeup which consists of MAC's Studio Finish Concealer in "NW25", Bare Minerals Foundation in "Medium", NARS Bronzer in "Laguna", and a NYX Concealer in a Jar in "Beige" as a Eye Primer.

Next I put MAC's Fluidline in "RichGround"all over my lid and into the crease using a synthetic bristle brush - blending out the edges.


Then I used MAC's Fix+ to wet a synthetic bristle brush and picked up some Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Eye Dust in "Penny Arcade" and applied all over the lid.  Afterwards, I brushed some of the dark brown eyeshadow from the ELF Butternut quad into my crease.


Lastly I used L'Oreal's Felt Tip Liquid Liner and L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara.


Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment