Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Essie Nail Polish

Today I'm super busy, but I wanted to post something! So I thought I'd do a quick little post with pictures and names of my Essie polishes.


L-R: Imported Champagne ; Below The Belt ; Shifting Power
(Two colors not pictured - Marshmallow ; Waltz. Both are off-white colors that look great layered together. I use one coat of Marshmallow, then two coats of Waltz over that.)


L-R: Bright Tights ; Knockout Pout ; Watermelon ; Wrapped In Rubies
(Bright Tights is hard to photograph and is SUPER sheer. Knockout Pout is a hard color to work with. It tends to get streaky. I've done a successful manicure with it one out of 4 times. Wrapped In Rubies is what I had on in the video in my previous post.)


L-R: Trophy Wife ; Aruba Blue ; Midnight Cami ; Over The Top ; Smokin' Hot
(Midnight Cami, I would say, is a good dupe for OPI's Yoga-Ta Get This Blue. Midnight Cami doesn't have as much turquoise undertones.)

No comments:

Post a Comment