Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mini Haul

Here is a mini haul. I was in the mood to buy some makeup so I bought a couple things - an eyeshadow quad and trio, and a mascara.

First up is the CoverGirl "Drama Eyes" quad. I LOVE this quad and it's super cheap! The colors are pigmented and it's great to use during the day and easy to darken up at night.


Next is the NYX "Ceramic" trio. This one I got from Ulta, but you can get it from cherryculture.com for $5.50 (I got it at Ulta for $8 which I shouldn't have done!). These colors are also super pigmented and great for a night out.



Last is Benefit's "They're Real" mascara. This is my new favorite mascara! It makes my lashes bold, lengthens them, and doesn't flake. What this mascara has that others doesn't is little bristles on the tip of the brush. It's good for getting mascara up into the base of your lashes, giving them an extra boost. It is a little pricey - $22 - but I do think it's worth it.



Benefit "They're Real" on left; L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes on right

2 comments:

  1. i like the colours in the quad alot. and yey you for getting benefit they're real, it hasnt come out yet in england and i cant wait!

    im your new follower, follow back if you like my blog!
    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I'm glad you mentioned Benefits mascara I wanna get my hands on it :)

    Charlee
    xxx

    ReplyDelete