Thursday, August 25, 2011

Smokey Neutral

A smokey neutral look for going out at night - or daytime if that's your thing :)


First off I primed my eyes with NYX Concealer in a Jar in "Beige". Then I took my Urban Decay Naked Palette and put the color "DarkHorse"all over my lid and into the crease with a flat shader brush.

Next I took "Smog" and placed that over the DarkHorse color with a flat shader brush.

Next I took "Sidecar" and placed that over the first two colors with a flat shader brush.

Then I took "Creep" and put that in the outer corner with a crease brush and blended that out. I also used "Virgin" as a highlight and "Sin" in the inner corner.

And I applied my Tarte Cosmetics Black Amazonian Clay Eyeliner and a coat of Maybelline Great Lash Mascara.



Hope you enjoyed :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely tutorial :) I love using the Naked palette it's a HG for me :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this look, you shoulda have used a little more inner corner highlight for bright eyed look
    but this is awesome

    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    The inner corner highlight was noticeable in the mirror but somehow not on camera lol

    ReplyDelete