Monday, August 29, 2011

Surf n Turf - and a short video :)

I thought I'd name this look Surf n Turf - the cream and blue represent the beach, and the purples and pinks represent flowers. I meant to put brown in the crease to represent soil to go along with the flowers but I forgot! :/ Soo yeah, here goes:

I first applied Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in "Tattle Tale" to the inner half of my lid. Then applied NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in "Lavender" (I depotted it..or is it potting since I took it out of the pencil and put it into a jar?) to the outer half of my lid. I used my ring finger for this.


Next I used a small angled eyeliner brush to apply Bare Minerals' Eyeshadow in "Azure" to the inner half of my lash-line, then applied NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in "Violet" to the outer half of my lash-line.



Finally I applied NYX Single Eyeshadow in "Spring Flower" to the outer half of my lid, covering the NYX Jumbo Pencil.



Hope you enjoyed :)
Yesterday, Sunday, I went out to the farm I volunteer at - and where I keep my horse - and thought I'd share this video of my new baby! I just bought her about 3 weeks ago, saw her for a day, then left to go back to Miami for a couple weeks, so yesterday was the first time I'd seen her since I bought her! I can't decide on a name. She was initially named Princess by her first owner, but we've already got a Princess at the farm. I like the name Sassafras, Sassy for short, but I'm just not sure! And forgive my camera for the clicking. It does that when it focuses - which is SUPER annoying!


No comments:

Post a Comment