Friday, August 26, 2011

My OPI Polishes

I spent the summer in Miami and only took about 4 nail polishes - which was very stupid of me lol.  Now I want to paint my nails every color!! But after getting home and looking through all of my polishes, I have come to the conclusion that I have too many! I am never going to use all of these before they go bad!! I do have a problem though, I admit, I LOVE buying nail polishes! Anywhos today I thought I'd post my OPI colors.


L-R : Here's To Us ; Moon Over Mumbai ; Birthday Babe ; Silver Shatter


L-R: Italian Love Affair ; Aphrodite's Pink Nightie ; Shorts Story ; Charged Up Cherry ; Red Shatter


L-R: The One That Got Away ; Louvre Me Louvre Me Not ; A Grape Fit! (Flash caused 2nd picture to come out too light)


L-R: Ogre The Top Blue ; Russian Navy Suede ; Yoga-ta Get This Blue ; Black Onyx


L-R: Gargantuan Green Grape ; Simply Smash-ing ; Sparkleicious
*Sorry for these two pictures - the flash kept washing out the Grape color and it wouldn't focus whatsoever on my nails!

3 comments:

  1. great collection, those are super pretty especially the glitters and that purple!
    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice collection, those shades of blue and pink are gorgeous!

    exxxotic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH THESE PICS ARE LOVELY! youre wrong about hte flash though,it brings out its true tones. When Im outside with that same nailpolish color it looks EXACTLY the same. so the flash/or any lighting thats not dim..brings out the true tones of a color. darks will be dark,pales will eb pale.
    all your pics are great! I love the blues and silvers!!! magnificent collection!

    ReplyDelete