Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Celeb Series : Selena Gomez

I was watching Tia and Tamara Mowry's reality show and I really loved their makeup! That inspired me to do a celebrity series of makeup looks. First I'm starting with Selena Gomez. I found this picture of her online and loved her makeup.
I wish I could do the exact look, but I don't have the colors used on her. So I used the closest colors I could. I first started using NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil all over my lid. Next I used my MAC Dashing Lassie Eyeshadow Palette. I got it either last Christmas or a couple Christmases ago. On the lid I mixed A Dashing Lassie, a frosty silver, and Magical Mist, a taupey shimmer. In the outer corner I used Showstopper, a deep chocolate with purpleish undertones. I then used a black felt tip liner and my Benefit They're Real Mascara.

3 comments:

  1. great job! now I wanna try this out lol... the mascara you asked me about is just color coded. one is volumizing and one is lengthening.... I wish they were colored lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Great job! Selena always has the best looks! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete