Thursday, October 27, 2011

Haul!!

It feels good to finally do a haul again! MAC's Winter Collection has a lot of gorgeous eye liners, paint pots, and shadows - jump on that if you can!
Side note - I say in the video that Tidal Rave has purple in it, but it doesn't. I think the pot they had out in the store just had another color put into it accidentally. It's a shame though, I really wanted it for the purple!




{MAC's Morning Frost ; Benefit's Tidal Rave}
 {MAC's Morning Frost Paint Pot}
{Benefit's Tidal Rave Cream Shadow}
{MAC's Unconditionally Fabulous Nail Polish}

While out taking pictures, I saw a fox! Of the 21 years I've lived here I've never seen a fox in my backyard! He's not focused in any of the pics I took - he (or she!) was moving pretty fast and I was so excited I couldn't focus the camera :)

1 comment: