Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I GOT A JOB!!!! And a random tag :)

I got a job, I got a job, I got a job! I'm so thankful right now and excited to be a part of the company I'm working for! Basically I'm working for my mom's boss' husband. He is opening up a cigar shop and a shoe & handbag store so he was looking for a personal assistant while trying to open up those stores. I think he may want me to manage the shoe and handbag store once it's up and running - which scares the buhjeezus out of me, but it should be interesting and great experience! This weekend I'm going to the Atlanta Apparel show to meet with some shoe distributors so we can figure out what we want in our store. I've looked through some of the catalogues for one of the distributors and I was drooling the entire time. Three days of shoe and handbag heaven, I can't wait!!
So sorry for the lack of posting. I've taken on another job while doing this one - I've been helping out my moms friend with her dog - so by the time I get home and finish any school stuff I'm exhausted. This past weekend I was able to film a quick tag video. I searched YouTube for tags and this one popped up! I'll post the questions below the video. And I apologize for the clicking sound my computer kept making every time I moved.


How old are you?
What is your eye color?
What is your hair color?
Skin type?
How tall are you?
Relationship status?
Longest relationship?
Your lucky number?
What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite drink?
Favorite alcoholic drink?
What is your favorite room in the house?
Favorite color?
Favorite smell?
Favorite song?
Favorite YouTube guru?
Favorite animal?

Rain or Wind?
Hot or Cold?
Coke or Lemonade?
Tan or Natural look?
High-end or drugstore makeup?
DVD or Cinema?
Half empty or half full?
Loved up or single?
Big spender or bargain hunter?
Kisses or hugs?

Foundation at the moment?
Natural nudes or statement show?
Lipstick of the moment?
Favorite all time nail polish color?
Favorite makeup brush?
Blush or bronzer?
Everything slapped on your face right now
Mascara at the moment?

1 comment: