Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Taggity-Tagg

I tag anyone to do this! You can either answer the questions in the comment section or leave a comment letting me know you did this tag!


1. Do you have any pets?
I do - a cat, a dog, and a horse.
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Box of tissues, Vicks, and my phone.
3. What's the weather like right now?
Coooolll! It's about damn time!
4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
I do drive and I have not crashed but someone has slightly rear ended me.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
9:00.
6. When was the last time you showered? 
Couple hours ago.
7. What was the last movie you saw?
He's Just Not That Into You.
8. What does your last text message say?
My dad was asking how much I was paid to drink a bottle of water. When I was little he used to have to pay me to drink water - 25 cents per glass!
9. What's your ringtone?
The default ringtone on the iPhone.
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yess.
11. Do you like sushi?
I'm not big on seafood. The only sushi I get has cream cheese, carrots, and cucumbers
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Publix, where shopping is a pleasure :)
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nah.
14. How many siblings do you have?
Zero.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Both but I hardly use the desktop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I'll be 22.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
No.
18. Do you color your hair?
Au Natural
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Well today is done. But tomorrow I plan on making guava filled cupcakes. And I plan on uploading that experience on here!
20. When was the last time you cried?
Couple weeks ago while watching The Lion King...I'm a very emotional person lol I cry at times that do not call for crying.
21. What is your perfect pizza toping?
Just pepperoni.
22. Which do you prefer - hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
I used to despise cheeseburgers, but now I feel like a hamburger is so plain without the cheese.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
A few times - college tends to do that to you.
24. What is your eye color?
Brownn.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
For sure. Coke all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment