Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The "I Can't Think Of A Title" Title

Well this is week two of my sickness. I'm. So. Over. This!!! I had to dog-sit this past weekend which was the last thing I wanted to be doing. I'm hoping this week I'll get over whatever I have since I have to dog-sit again this weekend. Plus I'm pretty sure I'm going to the farm on Sunday so I'd like to feel 100% so I can get some horses looking pretty! I also have to get some pictures of the younger horses while I'm out there since the owner is trying to sell them. I used to be a picture taking fool when I'd go out there, but now I think I've kind of lost my mojo. Maybe it was the weather; now that it's cooler hopefully that will help. Maybe if some of y'all like horse photography I could post some on here every once in a while?
Anywho, I've been so out of it I haven't done any makeup looks lately. So, yet again, this is my last nail polish collection post...for now, I guess, until I buy more (which who knows when that will be)! These are actually my moms, but we kind of have this unspoken thing where "what's mine is yours."

{L-R: Barefoot in Barcelona ; SeƱorita Rose-alita ; Manicurist of Seville ; That's an "EL" of a Color! ; 100° in the Shade}

I'm so excited to wear these colors! I ♥ Fall!
{L-R: Your Royal Shine-ness ; My Private Jet ; Baby It's Coal Outside ; Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees ; Here Today ... Aragon Tomorrow}

This post may be a little scattered - sorry if it is :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! Please check out my blog, and follow back? Thanks

    http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete