Thursday, September 29, 2011

Subtle School Look

I've been wearing this look to classes for the past couple of weeks. I started off using Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit (which I completely forgot I had until I found it in my moms makeup stash ;]) all over my lid and wiping the excess on the brow bone. Then I mixed Buck and Naked from the Urban Decay Naked Palette and applied it to the crease. Lastly for mascara, I used MAC Zoom Lash.


{Naked (3rd from Left) ; Buck (5th from Left)}

3 comments:

  1. looks really pretty :) i want to get that eye shadow palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours look great on you! And I'd like to have your eyelashes! Soo pretty! x


    www.mayasvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww i love naked palette i just ordered this lovely look
    Follow Back Please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete