Thursday, September 15, 2011

♫ Blaack and Gold, Black and Gold, Black and Gold! ♫

I was listening to a song that I hate to love (a guy I can't get over showed me this song), Black & Gold by Sam Sparro, and I really wanted to make a black and gold look. I looked up some images and found a look that I LOVED so I had to do it. It looks like this:

First I lined my upper lash line with L'Oreals Carbon Black Felt Tip Liner and really winged it out. I did the same on my lower lash line. I used the black shadow from my BH Cosmetics 88 Palette to cover the outer half of my lid. Then I used "Half Baked" from Urban Decay's Naked Palette. Then I mixed a white and peachy white from the 88 Palette and applied lightly on the inner third of my lid and in the tear duct; also between the upper and lower lash liner. Lastly I used Almay's One Coat Dial-Up Mascara.


1 comment:

  1. Love the look!! Your soo pretty!!

    http://loveydovey995.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete