Friday, September 2, 2011

Gunmetal, Purple, Brown Smokey Eye

Another look using the Urban Decay Naked Palette.

First I applied "Gunmetal" all over my lid using a flat shader brush.


Next I applied a dark purple, I think it's called Eggplant, into the crease, mostly in the outer corner, using an angled brush.
[I used a Laura Gellar palette that I "borrowed" ;) from my mom, so who knows how old that is lol]


Next I put "Buck" from the UDNP over the Eggplant color and used it to blend out the purple using a crease brush.


Finally I used "Virgin" as a highlight. I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Felt-Tip Liquid Liner on my upper lash line, Milani's Liquif'eye Liner in "Black"on my water line, and Almays One Coat DialUp Mascara.






1 comment:

  1. I really like the look! It seems like a great more subtle smokey eye :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete