Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Coastal Scents Mica Pigments

I haven't used my CS's Mica Pigments in a while so I forgot how much I love them. Coastal Scents has a variety of colors - 80 to be exact - and their sample sizes are only 95 cents (or $7.95 for a 10 gram jar)! You can buy a 10 gram jar or a sample size (1/8 tsp) in a small snap bag. I would suggest the sample size - you get enough pigment to fill a 5 gram jar and then some! You can buy 5 gram jars from the CS website to store the Mica's in if you'd like easier access. Here are the ones that I have:
{This is a sample bag and a 5 gram jar. Excuse the dust it had been 3 months since I'd looked at them!}

L-R: Paradise Sand;  Blue Claret Pearl;  Emerald Isle; Blackstar Blue;  Metallic Sapphire;  Blue Silver Star;  Cellini Yellow;  Interfine Blue

{The Interfine Blue mica has a purple/blue sheen - as you can see on the jar's lid. Super pretty! And Blackstar Blue mica - third from left, bottom row - is a dupe for Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Blackstar Blue Eye Dust -which is $4.99 for 2 . 5 grams!}

I was not contacted by anyone to do this post, I simply have a new-found love for the product and thought I'd share my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment