Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cravings #2..

I must say, living in Miami for 3 months has done something to me for the better. It boosted my confidence a little, and honestly I think it was being around my family. They're always so sure of themselves in everything they do and I kind of caught onto that. So I channeled them in a job interview I had this week and, I must say, that was probably the best interview I'd ever done! I'm hoping and praying and crossing my fingers and toes for this job!! So if, maybe I should say when, I get this job I won't be able to buy much - or anything - for a few months. That said, I have another wish list!


1. Lush Lovely Jubblies Breast Cream: "Keep Your Knockers In Tit Top Shape." This cream is supposed to soften and firm your...ta-ta's. A few reviewers on the Lush website claim they use this cream on their tummy, bum, and thighs as well!

2. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner: I love eyeliner, I love glitter. So a glitter liner = have to have it! And they'd be fun to use to show school spirit - if they have one of the schools colors!

3. Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner: TiffanyD on YouTube did a review on this product. It's supposed to help make your upper lashes look fuller.

4. Sigma Dare Eyeshadow Palette: One of three of Sigma's new palettes - it's has gorgeous colors for Fall!

5. Mac Rubenesque Paint Pot: The first paint pot I ever bought was Delft - a medium blue with green/gold undertones. Not the best color for a girl who loves to wear neutrals. So my next PP will be Rubenesque.

6. L'Oreal One Sweep Eyeshadow: I'm dying to try this! Even if the "one sweep" aspect doesn't work, you can always use them one by one.

7. NARS Body Illuminator: A bronze shimmer to prolong your summer tan. I think this may be a good dupe for MAC's To The Beach Bronze Body Oil - which I think was limited edition. *I read it's best to mix with lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment