Monday, September 26, 2011

Nostalgia

Being. Sick. Sucks. Ok I'm not really sick, but my throat has been scratchy and feels like it's starting to get sore - and it's been affecting my sleeping.
For the past week I've been re-watching episodes of Wildfire. It's about a girl, with a troubled past, who gets a second chance at a horse racing stable. The show ended a few years ago, but it's one of my favorite shows EVER! Watching the show makes me miss my horse even more, and all the other horses at the farm! :) Sooo this is going to be a nostalgic post with some pictures of what I'm missing right now.
{shopping, obviously! :)}

{Moon Pie (L), Derby Boy}

{L-R: Mango, Euphoria, Sweet Dreams, GlitterWave}

{Joey}

{Choo (L), Twister}

{My babycakes - GG}

I had a job interview today, keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I get the job! I can't go that much longer without seeing all these crazy characters, and the ones not pictured...and shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sick too at the moment. hope you feel better

    i nominated you for an award on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete