Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cravings..

At the moment I am jobless, and it SUCKS! There are products that I am itching to get my hands on, but no money = no shopping. Because of this, I will periodically make collages of products that I want - meaning even when I get a job, which is hopefully ASAP, I will still make said collages! 



1) MakeUp ForEver Aqua Cream Eyeshadow: I really love the color 15 Taupe - it'd be a beautiful color to quickly brush on the lids when you're in a rush. Plus these puppies are known for their staying power!

2) Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner: These are also great for a quick pop of color on the lid - I'm really love the new color Tidal Wave. It's a teal with gold shimmer, super pretty!

3) NARS Outremer Single Shadow: I'm pretty sure this is a color being released for Fall, or it has been released for Fall(?), regardless I'm in love with it! I'm a sucker for blue and this cobalt blue is to die for!

4) NARS Larger Than Life LongWear Liner: I looove colored eyeliners and I'm itching to get my hands on some of these - copper, forest green, purple and turquoise. They're supposed to last for 12 hours..Some reviews on Sephora agree with that, some don't. Guess it's one of those things you have to try for yourself.

5) NARS Grand Palais Eyeshadow Duo: I'm pretty sure this is another Fall released color. I'm in love with the silvery taupe and dusty rose colors! Lovely for Fall.

6) Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner: The variety of colors UD has to offer makes me excited! I've never tried these - really I just want to get the collection cause they all look pretty together! But I would like to try Covet (green), 1999 (shimmery plum), Crash (eggplant w/silver), Electric (bright iridescent teal), Graffiti (bright green w/silver), and Ransom (bright iridescent purple).

7) Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette: Amazing colors. Need I say more?

8) Bare Minerals Foundation: I've been using this since I was 15, so for about 6 years now, and it was my first actual makeup product I ever bought. I will never use any other foundation. I just put that on here cause I need more and in the correct color :)

5 comments:

  1. i would love the urban decay liners AND the 15th anniversary palette too
    this is a great wishlist :)
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I've got 4 more of these planned out! Let's just say it's been a looong time since I've had some extra spending money lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. great wishlist!! :) and i nominated you for a blog award! come check out my post on it http://kayheartsmakeup16.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-awards-d.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishlists are great to have! They're something to strive for! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great wishlist :) I really want that UD palette too :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete