Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Quick School Look

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend, that is if you're in the US! Mine was spent watching football, bonding with my horse, and helping my mom redecorate her room. The weather was amazing! The tropical storm in the Gulf gave us a rainy weekend (rain we DESPERATELY needed), but two of the three days weren't humid, which was a nice change. It was also very very windy on Monday. Reminded my mom and I of Winnie the Pooh and the blustery day lol. So today was back to classes, yuck! Here's the look that I wore to school today:

I first applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Yogurt" all over my lid. Then placed "Buck" from the Urban Decay Naked Palette in my crease. I put "Sin" over the Yogurt color and in my tear duct, and used "Virgin" as a highlight. Threw on a little "Bronze" Tarte Clay Liner and ELF Clear Mascara.






1 comment:

  1. really nice look!! Going to try it soon!! thanks for the blog post!!


    follow back? http://loveydovey995.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete