Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tag Time!

Got home from class today and I'm exhausted. I figured I'd do a quick tag instead of a tutorial.


1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? Well since my name is Gabrielle, Gabbie is my nickname. But they'll sometimes call me Gabbs. One cousin calls me Goober.


2. What's a weird habit of yours? I don't know if this is a weird habit, but it's definitely a bad one. I tend to pick my split ends.

3. Do you have any weird phobias? Not really weird, but I'm scared beyond belief of giving speeches.


4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? I don't have any secret songs lol but I do love singing to Carrie Underwood

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? When someone texts you, you text them back right away and they don't respond.

6. What's one of your nervous habits? When I get nervous my heart starts beating a mile a minute. I don't know why, and it's very annoying. I'll also start fidgeting.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Eh, I don't prefer a side, but I tend to sleep on the right.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? I don't remember the animal, but I had a stuffed doll and called her Beba.

9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks? Vanilla Bean Frapp, or Hot Chocolate

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? Curling your lashes for that extra oomph. 


11. Which way do you face in the shower? Away from the shower head.


12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? I can shake my eyes back and forth really fast, it's hard to explain but they like vibrate back and forth. I did it when I was little to freak my mom out, but she'd freak me out saying my eyes would get stuck like that if I didn't stop

13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? Chocolate

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? For sure, Dammit, and Shooot lol

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? Shorts or sleep pants and a big t-shirt or tank


Repost in the comments section with your answers, if you'd like!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for following!! && I am the QUEEEN of picking split ends all of my friends know that I'm addicted to it :) & I agree it is so annoying when someone doesn't text you back right after they're just texted you!

    ReplyDelete